Monday, January 17, 2011

Ocean’s Surf Seafood Buffet at Marriott Cafe


Last Friday, Peter and I went to Marriott Cafe to have a taste of the delectable dishes being offered at their Ocean's Surf Menu. Though I am trying my best to really cut down on food, it's just so hard to resist the very sumptuous dishes at Marriott Cafe's Ocean's Surf! I promise, after this, I will really, really, really take my diet seriously and add more minutes to my workout routine at home.
me and Marriott's chef

Anyway, I just want to document my look that night. I was wearing a red A-line dress and a black semi cover up from YRYS and my shoes from Janilyn. With my mom's genes kicking in, it's really a challenge to trim down, especially now that I am almost 33. Hopefully, next month, when I do turn double three, I get to look slimmer than this. Good luck to me! ^_^


4 comments:

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails