Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Only Had One Pair of Shoes Last Valentine's Weekend


I really wasn't expecting to have a fabulous Valentine's day, more so a grand Valentine's weekend. We were supposed to just stay in Mandarin Oriental Hotel for one night. But then Peter and Pops wanted to stay another night. I didn't bring any extra clothing for the occasion but I figured, my gladiator boots can go with anything.

At Mandarin Oriental Hotel from Feb. 12-14


at Greenbelt on Feb. 12

Pre-Valentine's dinner buffet at Sofitel on Feb. 13

Valentine's dinner at Golden Bay Seafood Restaurant on Feb. 14

My two boys did sponsor my shopping spree. They originally wanted to get me something from Prada but the sensible me chose to have tons of casual and office clothes instead (40 new pieces to be exact). I led them to Landmark where the quality of the clothes are good d but not too expensive.

A week after that, I changed my mind and had myself treated to 8 pairs of different kinds of shoes, a few accessories and a genuine leather Paris Hilton bag, which I'll share with you later . Happy Valentine's and happy birthday to me indeed. ^_^


1 comment:

  1. belated! i love landmark, too. inexpensive but quality and functional clothing are <3. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails