Friday, February 25, 2011

Charles and Keith 4-inch Strappy Heels

Remember when I told you that I bought 8 pairs of shoes for my birthday? Last year, I did the same thing but it I think it only cost me 20% or less of what I spent for my shoes this month. I'm normally not like this. But since I only buy shoes once a year now, I guess it's okay to splurge. Plus, I've been working so hard so I believe I deserved a treat, don't you think? ^_^

Anyway, let me share with you one of these fabulous pairs of shoes: my Charles and Keith 4-inch Open-Toed Pumps. They are just sooo comfortable!!!


I felt like I was floating in the air when I was wearing them. Moreover, the additional height makes my legs seemingly long. Hrhrhr! I will definitely buy again from Charles and Keith. I have a feeling that their shoes are made to last. Here's to hoping!


To see more photos of me getting drunk and dancing while wearing my Charles and Keith 4-inch Open-Toed Pumps, click here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89186&id=1619903650&l=7afdb03e91


See related post:

Forgive me father for I have bought tons of shoes…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails