Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Semi-Winter Getup

.... LOL! I know, I know. It doesn't snow here in the Philippines but I was really feeling cold last weekend (and too tired to come up with anything stylish to wear) that I decided to don an attire that will help keep me warm. Hence, my long sleeved knitted blouse, topped with faux fur vest, black leggings, mini skirt and my favorite suede boots. Anyway, I was just going to have dinner at Fez and coffee at My Desserts then head back home.



Ninette on the other hand was looking stylish that evening. I originally planned to go clubbing. Had I figured out what to wear, and if Ninette didn't have any plans to join the Condura run the following day, we could've gone to Republic or Encore. Anyway, I just wanted to share. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails