Friday, March 25, 2011

Swimwear Galore: Bikini, Tank, Board Shorts


My girlfriends and I were supposed to go to Magalawa island two weekends ago. I remember panic buying tons of swimwear since I only had three hours to spare to make sure I was prepared for that particular trip. Aside from that, it was also the only time I can spend shopping for new bikinis and other swimwear for my upcoming Boracay stay... no, not really a vacation, but more of a longer stay. I'll be living there for a month on my own and hopefully I survive it. Then the Japan quake and tsunami happened and our plans of discovering this white Magalawa island got postponed. We didn't want to be anywhere near the shore in the height of this major apocalyptic event and risk being in harm's way.

That was two weeks ago.

I got over my depression about the catastrophes that hit Japan and its poor but resilient people. The lives of many Japanese have stopped turning but it doesn't mean that mine should too. It's a go people! In twenty four hours, I'm heading to paradise. The world seems to be ending so soon and I gotta realize this dream of mine before it's all too late. I do hope nothing bad happens while I'm there though.


The first few days ought to be fun coz I'll be with my hubby. We're planning to just laze around the beach, snorkel, parasail, do the zipline thing, go up the mountain again, drive an ATV, whatever... each time wearing one of my new pairs of bikinis. I've already had my last supper, which means I have been on a "no rice diet" for a week now, well, except yesterday when Peter craved for Dinuguan and I ate some as well. But I do think that my body is adjusting to this upcoming trip that can change my life forever. ^_^

See related posts:

Thoughts on My Grand Boracay Getaway
Trying to Break Away From My Usual Fashion Mode
My Jollibee Buffet... kind of like my last supper actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails