Friday, May 20, 2011

Tube Top Jump Shorts + Dupe Slippers



I bought a tube jump shorts from one of my Sexy Nomad Apparel collection last January and it's only last Saturday that I got to wear it when my husband and I went windsurfing at Surf Kamp in Lake Caliraya.


The fabric is jersey and cotton so it's very comfortable. When I take off my bikini top, I'd be able to show off some nice tan lines.


Unfortunately, the Nivea Sun SPF lotion I have been using has been quite effective that my tan lines are not that evident. Furthermore, Lake Caliraya has always been a breezy place even during summer. If I only wear my blue tube top jump shorts, I'd certainly get cold. So I had to wear a beige knitted cardigan to match it and protect me from the cold.


I also bought a brand of slippers I'm not familiar with a month ago. It's called Dupe. Peter was the one who discovered it in the department store section of Shopwise in Festival Mall. It's only Php400.00.


I've been using it for a month now and it still looks as good as new. I remember before, when I used to own a pair of Havaianas Slims, it didn't last a month.

So far, Dupe seems to be a good brand of slippers. It also has this bulging style at the heel so it feels very soft and comfortable. It takes the pressure off from the feet when walking. Nice!

It comes in many colors like gold, silver, pink, orange, black and green. But I chose silver so it can go with almost any kind of getup and it looks quite classy too. ^_^ I'll be using it again this weekend when I go to Magalawa Island. Have a wonderful weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails