Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sexy Nomad Apparel


I've been quite busy with my online shop lately. I've been waiting since January to get excess stocks from my clothes supplier. Unfortunately, all of their stocks are always sold out, or their sewers just managed to sew the exact number of items for their buyers. I have no physical store and investing a ton of money and time in apparel business is not yet on my cards so I just usually wait until excess stocks are made. When July came in, my supplier started texting me again. They now have excess stocks which I could buy in wholesale. Yipee!


You see, I seldom buy clothes in department stores nowadays. I practically stay at home most of the time, I only need my bikinis and beach wear when I go to the beach, I love mixing and matching my old clothes, and most importantly, I now know where to get quality items before they even get tagged with expensive brands.


When we watched Harry Potter last weekend, then checked-in at Eurotel North Edsa after, I got to wear one of the tops I'm selling. I was able to buy four pieces of this sexy top, two in blue and two in rose. The fabric is very soft and smooth. It's the typical cotton/jersey/rayon fabric from Bangkok used by expensive apparel brands, but I only sell it for Php160-Php180. In stores, blouses like this would already cost Php450.00 and up.


I feel happy when ladies who are practical AND fashionable like myself buy from my items which I termed Sexy Nomad Apparel. I know I'm giving them quality clothing at very affordable, factory prices. So even when my prices are already way below retail price, I still give them discounts especially if they like my FB page and send me their photos wearing any of my apparel. I'm just so eager to share the blessing. No wonder some of my buyers become sellers as well. ^_^


I'll be posting some more photos of myself wearing my Sexy Nomad apparel. I need to start getting out of the house first so I can wear my new clothes. For those wanting to know the latest items on sale, head to this link below:


P.S.
I got to wear my brand new Shasta sandals from Cushe too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails