Friday, July 22, 2011

Not a Reggae Attire


I don't think I ever wore a proper reggae attire whenever I went to see Brownman Revival play and I'm not about to start now. Going out of the house is a huge deal for me (being cooped up at home most of the time if I'm not traveling) so I make the most of it by dressing the way I like or depending on my mood.

Since I bought these new clothes from my supplier, I've been dying to wear this turquoise and black racer back top. I also have it in white, lilac and purple. It's supposed to be a top. But because I'm short (I'm only 5 feet), the top became sort of a mini dress for me. I could have worn a pair of leggings to match the blouse-turned-mini dress but Peter preferred that I just go without the leggings. It's sexier he says. So, fine. Being the obedient wife, I obliged. ^_^


I accessorized the apparel with my Charriol jewelry plus my favorite 4-inch heels from Charles and Keith.


Come to think of it, the other time I went to see Brownman Revival, I was also wearing something non-reggae. Teehee. The black and red skirt and blouse are from Landmark while the red open-toed heels are from Manel's.



The leather belt is from People are People which, in my opinion, could be worn either way. More fab for less! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails