Thursday, July 28, 2011

Terno No-Nos


What I meant by the title is that I really should stop wearing identical or matching colors in my getup. I've been wanting to experiment with my casual attires but when time is of the essence, I just pick up whatever is on top of my closet (which usually happens to be a brand new blouse from my Sexy Nomad Apparel) and automatically find a color-matching pair of shoes, or bag, or shirt. It's frustrating sometimes. I was again a victim of my laziness and my cousin (who likes wearing expensive brands like Ferragamo, Givenchy, Dior, Prada, etc.) did point this out.


Oh well, at least I just wore this getup when we went grocery shopping last Monday. I think it also went quite well with my newly made shell necklace. Hopefully, the next time I go out, I'd be more creative, or at least, colorful with my ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails