Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My New err... Old Givenchy Bag



Okay here's the story. I've been telling you about my cousin recently, right? I told you how she knows about fashion and how she likes to buy Ferragamo, Dior, and other branded stuff, right? She worked abroad and lived this fabulous life where she bought anything that she fancied. She showed me some of her stuff and I, in turn, fancied her Givenchy bag. She said it's an original and it cost about Php15,000.


I scrutinized it. The leather felt and smelled real. Everything about it looked real and not the usual class A type that I see in Greenhills and other bazaars. The bag, despite its small size, is heavy too. Plus all its silver buttons have an engraving of Givenchy on it.


I looked inside. All the seams are sewn very well. The fabric used also has several Givenchy markings.


I checked the pockets. The flap is entirely made of leather too and the seams inside really look neat.

The bag also comes with a pouch that's made of soft fabric. In the past, when I used to buy fake Class A LV bags in my early twenties, the bags usually came with pouches too but they're made of sack-like material and not real fabric. I'm not sure if that's a clue to the authenticity of the bag itself but it's a thought.


Anyway, I was drooling over it that my cousin just suddenly gave me the bag as a souvenir. Little did I know that this particular bag is already seven years old. Whoah! How come it still looks brand new? She said that she just knows how to take care of her stuff. Moreover, when you buy expensive branded items, they're usually really built to last. Cool... ^_^

So anyway, that's the story about my new... errr... old Givenchy bag. Thanks for this fabulous memento Ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails