Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I Got a Brazilian at Barenaked



As much as I love going to the beach and wearing skimpy two-piece bikinis, I've never had a Brazilian in my entire life to compliment my favorite summer wear. Some of my girlfriends who have tried it encouraged me to have some waxing done before but I'd always resort to just trimming my hair down there or just shaving it a little. I can't bear the thought of undergoing through so much pain just for vanity's sake. After all, as the old cliche goes, no pain no gain. Plus, my husband prefers me to look like a real woman than a little girl in that department, if you know what I mean. Hehehe.
Then one afternoon, I went to visit one of my best girlfriends in Katipunan. Irene urged me to try the services of Barenaked. I was just supposed to have my legs and arms sugared in preparation for my honeymoon trip to El Nido, Palawan. 

Read more:  My Barenaked Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails