Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Baguio Getup



It is only when I go up to Baguio, or when the weather gets cold here in Manila (which is rare), that I get to wear my coats, faux fur jackets, fluffy neck warmers and leather boots. This is one of those occasions. It was quite cold and rainy when I went up to Baguio over the weekend and I was happy to have come prepared.


I also wanted to wear my shiny cowboy hat since they seem to go well with my cowboy boots. I got my pink faux fur jacket from Hong Kong; I bought my fluffy neck warmer and leggings from Kuala Lumpur; I bought the cowboy hat from Baguio last year; my suede cowboy boots are from Rusty Lopez (They're already 8 years old I think. Yup, they're really sturdy!); my brown coat is from Baguio too when I first went here with Peter back in 2005.



I wonder when I can wear my other leather jackets and trench coats? ^_^


Advertise with my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails