Friday, March 11, 2011

I Wore My Peep Toe Demi Boots



My pair of peep toe demi boots is one of those pairs I bought from People are People. I wore them that Day I went on a movie date with Peter. I wasn't sure how long my feet would last in those super high heels so I figured, why not just wear them on a simple movie date? That way, I won't be walking as much and Peter wouldn't have to carry me in case my feet start feeling like they're killing me. Teehee.


As it turned out, my peep toe demi boots from People are People felt so comfy! Peter and I had to walk from the parking lot all the way to the fourth floor of Festival Mall. That was a long walk and it felt like I was just wearing tall pointy rubber shoes. This pair is a keeper! ^_^


I completed my entire getup with a simple black tee which is one of those tops I used to sell online before; then I wore my new beige mini skirt from Landmark, a little shoulder bag from YRYS, my bronze watch from Calvin Klein and a capiz necklace and bracelet from Boracay. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails