Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Bags from H & M and Paris Hilton

Nope, I did not buy them. These bags were given to me as gifts. I have a very generous father-in-law with very generous friends that every time he would go home, his friends from the U.S. would also send a few stuff our way and I'm just very thankful for all these blessings.

The two H&M bags are just so useful and adorable!


This striped blue and white shoulder bag can fit so many things! I actually used it to pack my stuff during our long weekend at Mandarin Oriental hotel. My laptop can also fit inside as well as my digital SLR, plus clothes and make up. The pockets in front are so deep that they can fit all my other toiletries and gadgets too.


The red flowery shoulder clutch made of fabric outside and man-made leather inside looks so dainty and sweet. I actually used it during our Valentine's eve dinner at Sofitel.



The Paris Hilton bag came as a surprise. We were shopping for my Charles and Keith strappy heels at Resorts World when Pops insisted on buying me a bag. I already got tons at home, mostly gifts from him and from other relatives abroad. But I still needed a bag that I can use for my other freelance career as an assistant to trainers. Actually, I just needed something that looks more formal than casual and that can fit my laptop since I am still a full time virtual assistant and I'd need my pc wherever I go.


Pops was urging me to get a Prada bag or something high-end like that. Unfortunately, I'm just not into super expensive stuff like that. So we scoured the other stores at Newport Mall. When I saw the Paris Hilton store, I just immediately fell in love. Haha! Peter instantly knew that I'd have some weird affinity with Paris Hilton. Maybe because in a parallel universe I wish I'm her?! Haha!


So anyway, I looked at all their bags. Most are made of fabric and this was the only one made of real calf leather. It's soft, it's not as heavy and it seems that it can last a very long time. So I told Pops about it and he immediately bought it for me. ^_^

So that's the story of my three new bags. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails